Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Cupcake and a Kitty

grace1

This is the kitty… that jumped onto the table… to get into the photo shoot… to eat the cupcake!

tree1

Ummm, yum, mew! Notice how the top of the tree still looks pretty good. There is a sweet little white star near the top.

grace2

Who, me? Did I eat your tree?

tree2

Maybe I’ll start at the bottom and work my way up.

grace3

Here’s Miss Gracie after she finished getting her licks in, but we digress.

tree4

Miss Gracie decided to eat the top since it was easiest to get to first.

tree5

Now look at the top. She licked it sideways! It looks like there is a frog at the top, instead of the nice pointed top. Can you see it?

tree6

Well, at least the ballerinas didn’t notice; they are still dancing away.

tree7

The cupcake tree is currently in my refrigerator awaiting the dusting of glitter this weekend. I’ll see if I can fix that froggy top, too. But I can’t let Miss Gracie near it again – she might eat the glitter, too!

7 comments:

GWENDOLYN said...

It looks like your kitty was very dainty about licking the tree. Very sweet:) Blessings!
Gwen

June said...

Sharon, I think Miss Gracie loves icing like I do. Only she's a lot daintier about than I am. Such sweet pictures of your pretty kitty.
Hugs~

My Grama's Soul said...

Cute post! Your kitty is adorable.


Happy holidays,

Jo

Jodie LeJeune said...

Awe...that little furry face is too cute! She looks so innocent like "It wasn't me who licked that tree"!!!
And it DOES look like a frog on the top of the tree now since you mention it! Maybe you can incorporate it into your upcoming glitter fest!
too cute~
everything vintage

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Yes, I can see the frog on top of the cupcake.
Interesting that Miss Gracie has a liking for cupcakes.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

The Victorian Parlor said...

Miss Gracie is so cute! This post is abosultely adorable:)!

Blessings,

Kim

The Liberty Belle said...

That Miss Gracie! lol. What a fun post!