Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Vacation Days

dec28-3

Today is my last day off work and I’d like to tell you how I spent the last four and a half days. But honestly, I’m so tired right now, I can barely remember! However, I do know that I went to Bed Bath & Beyond and found this fabulous ornament. It’s covered in gold glitter, drop pearls and lots of swirls. This little gem had to come home with me where I have it hanging from a lamp. Gosh, it makes me happy!

dec28-1

Another thing I did was buy myself an iMac. Yes, I have officially gone over to the other side! I have been having problems with my pc for the last few months. It has been running really sloooooooowly and I’m just tired of all the virus/malware/spyware issues that abound on the pc. It can be so frustrating! However, my external hard drive seems to have stopped working now that I am trying to transfer the files from my pc to the Mac. Once I get that resolved, it should be smooth sailing. If I seem to be missing in action the next few days, it will be because I may have to bring both my pc and the iMac to the Apple store to let them transfer my files. I’m hoping not to have to do that as these puppies are really heavy!

I didn’t get to many of the items I had on my to do list for the last few days, but I did enjoy the days off. I do hope you enjoyed your holiday time as well.

n n n

6 comments:

GWENDOLYN said...

I love the ornamnet you picked up. Very glam. Good luck with the new computer. Blessings!
Gwen

T's Daily Treasures said...

That little ornament is like a teeny little chandalier. So pretty! You must have stayed busy if you are so tired. I actually LOVE being home. It is gonna be so hard on Monday to go back to early morning hours and school every day. I know my kids feel the same. 5 more days! I plan to enjoy. Best wishes, Tammy

Karen said...

Hi Sharon!
I POSITIVELY LOVE MY IMAC!!!! You are going to think you died and went to Heaven it is so much easier!!! Buy the $99 year long "help" and it is amazing. They show you everything! Course, you might not need it - I do - I am brain dead when it comes to computers. When my husband bought it for me I just looked at him and said "What on earth have I been doing with a PC all this time?"
Are you doing Sarah's Fat Book? I think I have my page designed, but now am heading out of town. Taking a bunch of stuff with me to experiment with. LOVE IT! Too fun!!!
Have a Happy New Year!
Karen @ Some Days Are Diamonds

June said...

Hi Sharon, I hope you enjoy that new toy. I really love that ornament too!
hugs

miss lynn said...

oooh sharon! you
are soooo lucky!
i L.O.V.E macs...
(and am patiently
waiting for this
wicked pc to die)
i hope your vacation
was everything you
wanted it to be.
happy day!

Jodie LeJeune said...

Oh you are turning to the dark side huh? haha
Well, I finally have my little iPhone in my hands and yes...I will have to confess...I LOVE IT!!!!
(but I have yet to sleep with it! haha)
Seriously girl...you were so right about it. I just adore it and I don't know what I've done without it.
So what's next on the list...am I going to have to get an iMac too? You are killing me!!!! ;)
Thanks again for all of your excitement and encouragement!!!!
everything vintage