Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Miss Gracie, Laptop Kitty

We didn't let last week's event get us down. Tina got her laptop and Miss Gracie has become the laptop kitty. She loves to sit by it whenever it is on. Or pad across the keyboard.

We're not sure what draws her to it, but whenever it is on, she insists on making herself comfortable next to it.

She even reaches out and touches the keys. I might have said it before, but my Miss Gracie is one smart kitty. I truly believe she wanted to type on the keyboard, too.

For now, she'll settle for watching whatever Tina loads on the screen, such as this Taylor Swift video. She wasn't too interested in the crazy cat video on YouTube; however, we found it quite amusing. Now, back to my regularly scheduled activities...

6 comments:

Jodie LeJeune said...

Awe Sharon, I'm so glad things turned out okay afterall. That was sooo sad. That thief may think he/she has something good right now...but something BAD is certainly coming to them!!!
You have such a wonderful "bounce back" attitude! I'd probably still be not sleeping at night, wondering about the "what ifs"!!!! ;)
Are you packed? I am sooooo not! I haven't even made my apron for the Vendor Faire yet! I'm flying out on Tuesday morning and relaxing before the big Party!!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

everything vintage

T's Daily Treasures said...

Miss Gracie sure is a curious kitty. Any dangly thing and she is pawing away. I'm sure the laptop lets off some heat. Maybe that's why she likes it. Did you hear about the kitty who plays piano? Saw that on The Today show some weeks ago. Maybe Miss Gracie has skills she's not letting on to. :) Best wishes, Tammy

aBohemianMarket said...

Yeah, Tina, got her lap top!!! Miss Gracie has k
laid claim to it too : )
I know you are so excited about your trip to S.B.!!!
I will e-mail you later
hugs
carole

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Glad your Sister got her new lap top.
As Jodie said, something bad will happen to the horrid thief.
Miss Gracie loves the new computer.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

aBohemianMarket said...

Hi my Friend:
When you have time : ) ciome over and pick up your award I am passing on to you. Do NOT bother answering the 7 questions as you have a full plate right now. I hope all is going well and that you are ready for your debut at Silver Bella : )
Can't wait until you come back and show us the photos : )
Take care
hugs
carole

cindy said...

Awwwww, she's a smart girl, that kitty is! :D Glad it had a happy ending!

-c
yapping cat