Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sweetness

Miss Gracie is the definition of sweetness. Even when she is getting into mischief.

She is one crafty kitty. I just can't keep her away from all my embellishments.

I can, however, keep these things out of her mouth. One curious kitty, she is.

The Sweet Light.

I've noticed that many mornings and evenings of late, there is the most beautiful, sweet light during the golden hours (the first and last hours of sunlight each day). These photos were taken the other morning as the sun was about to come up. I'm always hoping my neighbors do not see me pointing my camera out the window as it might appear that I am photographing right into their windows!

Some days the sky is pink and blue, and other days it is golden orange.

In the evening, my bedroom takes on a wonderful glow as the light comes through the drapes. Always lovely.

5 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Miss Gracie is a sweetie! Jingles sometimes does the same thing when I get out scrapbooking supplies. If I can get the internet to cooperate, I am posting today what she has been up to lately. Your golden hours photos are just gorgeous. What awesome colors! Hope you are having a great Friday! :) Tammy

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Miss Gracie is a sweet kitty and love how inquisitive she looks.
The sunset pictures are beautiful and sometimes over here the night and morning sky looks unreal.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

My Shabby Roses said...

Oh ....Miss Gracie, she looks as sweet as can be.

aBohemianMarket said...

Hi Sharon:
Miss Gracie is so the coolest cat!!!
The photos are very peaceful; lovely
hugs
carole

Laura said...

Look at Miss Gracie! She is definitely a curious little kitty. :) That is exactly why I had to keep the door to all of my supplies closed!