Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sunflower for a Rainy Day

We had our first big storm of the season today. I heard there were 250 car accidents in the Bay Area! So I'm thinking of the sunny summer days that were here not too long ago. How long can I stay in denial that summer is really over?! Well, I must accept it that fall is here. After all, Miss Gracie is spending her days on the warm Comcast box and Nipper was buried under a blanket on my bed all day.

And Silver Bella is just 30 days away. I'm still not ready; the inspiration has just not hit yet to finish my last two swaps. I did spend a little time on it last Saturday and I will again this weekend. Sometimes it takes the pressure of a quick deadline to make things happen. I'm making my lists of things I need to do before I leave and items I need to bring. I'm not sure how I'm going to bring everything back but I trust it will all work out. Now, I just need to focus on the tasks at hand.

4 comments:

Jodie LeJeune said...

HOCUS POCUS F~O~C~U~S!
Did I spell that right? augh!
Anyway...just wanted to send you some good vibes in hopes you get some inspiration to finish your swaps. Time is short now and I can wait to see you there!!!
everything vintage

aBohemianMarket said...

Hi Sharon:
You are going to have so much fun at SB!!!
That creative imagination is going to strike you in time; and when it comes you will create the beauty you do!!!
We finally got rain down here yesterday and it is on continual drizzle now, which is totally okay since I thought I lived in Hades this past summer.
Today seems like a rainy San Francisco day : )
Take care my Friend
hugs
carole

flowrgirl1 said...

Have fun!!!! It will ge wonderful!

T's Daily Treasures said...

Of couse you will get it all done! I understand the creative juices not flowing, as I've got that going on right now. Take care and all the best to you! I wish we had rain -- never, ever do we have a really good drizzle. We need a cleansing rain! :) Tammy