Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random Bits

  1. By now, I am now certifiably addicted to my iPhone.
  2. Two weeks from tomorrow, I leave for Silver Bella and I am so not ready!
  3. Two weeks and one day from tomorrow, Miss Gracie will be one sad kitty for a few days.
  4. I spend way too much time on the computer.
  5. Right now, I should be hot glueing something.
  6. I really like the iPhone; oh, did I mention that already?
  7. Too much pasta is not a good thing (trust me on this one).
  8. I've been a bit busy to visit all my favorite blogs of late, but I think about you every day.
  9. Putting on something sparkley each morning makes me feel good (it's just that girlie thing about me).
  10. I really do like pink. As my coworker said today, "I could come in wearing a pink sheet and you'd love it". Yes, and ask where I might buy one, too.

2 comments:

T's Daily Treasures said...

I have not been creating lately and feeling rather blah because of it. Or maybe it is the blah not allowing me create. :) Silver Bella sounds like so much fun -- creative and inspirational women gathered together. Never knew of this world until my cousin talked me into blogging. Wishing you all the best as you play catch up. Peace & blessings, Tammy

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I enjoyed reading and learning more things about you.
A few of those I could relate to ~ spending too much time on the computer and loving my iphone.
good luck in preparing for Silver Bella.

Hugs
Carolyn