Thursday, October 29, 2009

Got Milk? Make A Mask, Win $250!

Here it is, just days away from Halloween. And guess what? If you live in California, there's still time to enter the gotmilk.com Halloween mask contest (the deadline has been extended to Monday)! Simply make a Halloween mask from a milk carton or jug, and send a digital photo with instructions to be entered. There will be three winners and each one gets a $250 gift card to a grocery store! Hey, who can't use that today?

You can see more about my masks here and here. Just go to gotmilk.com/recycle for full details. If you don't live in sunny California, but have some crafty friends here, be sure to tell them about this!

Above mask made with recycled milk carton.

1 comment:

T's Daily Treasures said...

Anything that promotes recycling is a good idea in my book! Very cool masks. I will never throw away another cardboard box again now that I know there's so much I can do with them. The problem is storage -- and then using up all that I am trying to recycle! :) Happy Thursday to you. Tammy