Saturday, October 10, 2009

Got Halloween, Got Milk Surprises

Last week, I received a surprise package in the mail. Since I had made the Halloween items for the gotmilk.com website's Recycle Center, I was given some fun got milk? goodies (see also my previous post about this with pictures) . I love the tee shirt, but for those of you who know me, it would take a few of me to fit into a size large!

Miss Gracie was very interested as well. She prefers whipped cream or cheese to plain milk, but that's close enough.

A gal can't have too many tote bags. Okay, she can, but isn't it fun to have a collection to choose from?

Doesn't this ice cream scoop just make you want to scoop out lots of ice cream?

Mouse pad and pens... good for the office area.

Oh, and my favorite of all the goodies - an apron with pockets! Great for the kitchen, or while making art. I think it needs something pink though, so I'll probably attach a ribbon, flower or pin. That sounds just about right.

6 comments:

aBohemianMarket said...

Hi Sahron:
Fun "Got Milk" items : )
Large? Never in a million years : )
Have a lovely relaxed week end
Hugs
carole

Katie - My Paisley Apron said...

Ooh, love the idea for adding pink to the apron!! :) Fun stuff!

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love your new Got milk goodies.
Yes, two scoops of icecream for me please.

I hope that you are having a great weekend

Hugs
Carolyn

Laura said...

Oh gosh, what fun goodies! I wonder why everyone always sends out larges and extra larges? I always use them to sleep in. :)

Gifts said...

i don't understand your thought of having a cat on t-shirt and the word got milk. please make it clear.

Anonymous said...

saw you one the news... Trick or treat!