Monday, September 28, 2009

Three Silver Bella Swaps Complete!

Whew! The first three of my Silver Bella swaps are complete and in the mail. I spent today finishing up final touches, gluing down bits and bobs, affixing mini-moo cards and packaging it all up to take to the post office.

Let's not forget an application of German glass glitter on the butterfly bodies, too. Then a little hot glue, and wallah! Vintage holiday banners - done.

14 little pieces for the inspiration swap, all adorned in ribbons. Done! Now, I have two more swaps to begin. One is the Bee's Knees and the other is a shabby vintage holiday ornament swap. I'm waiting for inspiration to strike so I can start those two. Oh, please strike soon!

3 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Wow... what an exciting swap.
I adore all the beautiful things you have created.
Also I enjoyed seeing the outdoor furniture on the previous post.

happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

carole said...

Sharon:
WOW, WOW, & more glittered WOW!!!
Those banner pieces are too beautiful; icy, frosty with the blues, silver and white. WOW!!!
You are one creatively talented lady!!!
You area busy bee too : )
Hugs
carole

June said...

Sharon, I loved seeing these little peeks of your things for your swaps. I really will be excited to see it all soon.
Hugs,
June