Friday, September 18, 2009

So Many Swaps, So Little Time

I am still working on my Silver Bella swaps (#3 of 5). These pieces may wind up in the Inspiration Apron swap where each participant receives a finished apron made up of 14 different art pieces (one from each participant).

They have been sitting here while I played with different designs. That was before this other thing came up out of nowhere (see previous post!). Then, I had to switch gears to create three pieces for that. Don't forget to check back here on Monday night to see what that is all about!

I'm not sure which design will be the final one yet, but it sure is fun to play with these embellishments. Just wish I could make a decision instead of moving pieces waiting for the perfect combination to appear. But that's me. I just can't make it final until I am really happy with it.

So this weekend, I pledge to make progress on this. Even if the temperature is almost 90 degrees.

5 comments:

Carol Anne's Boutique said...

Hi Sharon,
Your artwork is absolutely stunning & inspiring. I have so enjoyed my visit today...I have signed up to be a follower so I won't miss any your beautiful creations!
Thank you so much for leaving your lovely comment on my blog! I’m so glad you stopped by and entered in my giveaway, Good Luck!
Hugs, Carol Anne

Jodie LeJeune said...

Okay Sharon...
I don't know what "this" and "that" is because you are keeping me in total suspense! BUT...whatever they are...I AM LOVING WHAT I AM SEEING!!!! Girl...I saw that velvet and it was LOVE at first sight! yay!
everything vintage

June said...

Well Sharon, from what I can see in these gorgeous pictures,'it' will be wonderful. I cannot wait to see.
Thanks so much for the lovely visit.
Hugs,
June

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Just loving what I am seeing and can't wait to see the finished creation.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Wanda said...

Sharon, I vote for that bottom one (and I'm not in that swap). I'm sure whatever you decide on will be beautiful.