Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh, How My Garden Grows

These sweet baby roses just bloomed. Don't they just make you feel good all over?

Mr. Squirrel is visiting in the pansy plant. Mom came over and moved him in there while she did a little redecorating of my plants.

More baby roses! This would have to be on my list of the top three things that give me joy. Just seeing gorgeous, vibrant roses makes everything else in the world just go away momentarily.

More happy pansies. I purchased several pansy plants last week to fill in the empty spots in my planters. Don't you think pansy = happy?

I enjoy seeing different plants mixed together in one container. Below, Mr. Frog is keeping a watchful eye out lest any pests approach. And, that's how my garden grows today!

3 comments:

Pink and Pretty Designs said...

Sharon,
Thanks so much for coming by my blog and leaving a sweet comment, you have a wonderful blog here, I'm loving all the pretty pictures : )

Sheryn

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Your garden must be beautiful and they are two of my favourites, roses and pansies.
Yes, Pansies do always remind me of ~ happiness.

Hugs
Carolyn

Laura said...

i so wish i could garden like you! but alas, everything i plant dies. maybe i just don't have the patience. :)