Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My New Inspiration Board

You may remember this picture frame as a recent flea market find shown in an earlier post this month. Happily, this turned into a project that I finished pretty quickly (versus the many stockpiled in my closet!). I used cork board attached to poster board, which I covered with batting and finally a pink Dupioni silk fabric. Since I had all these baubles in bowls, I decided to place them on the board for now. Love looking at that bling! This was actually the first project we were supposed to do for Jenni Bowlin's class Re-purpose, Re-think, Re-invent, which started 11 weeks ago. This is the last week so I'm glad I was able to get this done. A girl can always use a little inspiration!

4 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love your Inspiration board and all your treasures on it.
I hope that you are having a good week.

Hugs
Carolyn

kana said...

Sharon,
It turned out very pretty and I like looking at the bling!!

YSLGuy said...

I love all the bling. I need to add more to my inspiration board.

Karen said...

This is a wonderful idea. Now you have me thinking! But I am out of wall space! Hmmmmm . . . there must be some space somewhere in there . . .