Sunday, September 20, 2009

Another Clue... What Holiday is Coming Up?

What do all of these items have to do with one another? Well, you'll just have to visit me tomorrow to find out.

I am very excited about this and sometime on Monday I will share more. You'll see exactly what I created with these items. Please let me know what you think! All I will say now is that it was very fun to be challenged using something that everyone has in their refrigerator and turning it into something special. Yes, I said refrigerator! Can you guess? Are you putting the clues together?

3 comments:

carole said...

Hi Sharon:
How boring I am as I have no clue : )
I am your biggest fan and clueless. Yet, that is cool with me so I will be really thrilled and surprised when you show us what you created : )
Hi Tina
Have a great day
peace & hugs
carole

kana said...

Looks like fun and I think I may know! I will check back on Monday.

Kerry McKibbins said...

Oooohhh, cannot wait to see what you've made!!