Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Silver Bella Swap Book

This is my special notebook that contains all my notes and sketches for my Silver Bella swaps. It is a Cath Kidston book that I found at Paper Source a few months back. Did I need another notebook? Well, no, since I am addicted to buying notebooks and journals. My main two reasons for my addiction are: first, I'm a list maker. I'm always making lists. In fact, at one point, I even made a list of my lists! Second, I can't resist the many beautiful notebooks and journals that I see. So, I do have more than I could possibly use at any one time. And, thank goodness I got over not being able to write in them for fear of ruining their perfect, pure state. Now that I actually write in them I'm much happier. Has that ever happened to you?

7 comments:

Katie - My Paisley Apron said...

I have a list of my lists too! In fact, just the other day, I combined it all into one "master list" with "sub lists." And I LOVE it. It has projects to craft, posts to blog, and all kinds of fun and relaxing things I want to do. I love when other people are as crazy about lists as I am! :)

Jodie LeJeune said...

Like you, I have the disorder of not wanting to open pretty packages, not writing in pretty journals, not wanting to use beautiful lace/fabric, etc. I'd rather admire them all instead!!!!
However in your case of your beautiful journal...you HAD to have a Silver Bella journal, especially since you are in FIVE swaps!!!! tee hee!
I don't know how you do it, but you do it beautifully!!!!! :)
everything vintage

Cindy said...

i HATE when i get something and don't want to use it! lol this happens all the time with me...

Elise said...

Hi, just wanted to leave a comment to say how much I've enjoyed reading your posts today. You have a really interesting blog & great pictures too. Best wishes

parasols and maryjanes said...

Oh, yes. There is a barrier to using these untouched beauties. But, as you said, one feels better when they are used. The items begin to achieve character. Besides, if something is used up, we can buy more STUFF!
Carol

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Yes, I have that obsession with Journal and notebooks and make the lists.
I do think it helps me remember what I need to do and you do feel much happier.

Hugs
Carolyn

Holly said...

how fun is that?! lustin for that cupcake...ummm red velvet...be still my tum tum. =)