Monday, August 10, 2009

Beautiful Fleur

On Saturday, I went to the Farmer's Market shortly before it closed. Since I was too late to purchase my favorite Beckman's shortcake, the vendor said he would hold some for me at the Sunday farmer's market in a neighboring city. Wanting to arrive before the crowds, I got there just before it opened. It was really a pleasure to be there on a beautiful summer day while they were still setting up. I took a number of photos at the flower vendor, as well as some vegetable and egg photos. I'll post more pictures tomorrow as it's almost impossible to take a bad photo of the gorgeous produce. In the meantime, enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Queenmothermamaw said...

Beautiful picture. How do you get that Artful Blogging magazine? I have seen it mentioned, but didn't pay an attention to how to get it. Thanks if you can help.
QMM

blushing rose said...

Yes, how do you get that magazine. That dahlia is gorgeous. Love your blog. TTFN ~Marydon

Katie - My Paisley Apron said...

You take the most gorgeous pictures I have ever seen, I love just gazing at your blog! I miss going to the Farmer's Market, I need to make time to do that again. I absolutely loved our FM in St. Louis, it was incredible.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love your pretty dahlia photo and what a lovely shade of pink.
I hope that you can get your shortcake.

Hugs
Carolyn

A Fanciful Life said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments - that means so much to me to know you are enjoying my photos. :-)

QMM and blushing rose: You can get Artful Blogging at Barnes and Noble, Borders, or order it from the publisher here: http://www.stampington.com/html/artful_blogging.html. It comes out quarterly.

Katie: Yes, do go back to your farmer's market. It is a joy!

Carolyn: I did get my shortcake! I bought two packages, cut each shortcake in half, wrapped them and froze them so I can have them anytime with my fresh strawberries.

Thanks so much for visiting - do stop by again!
Sharon