Saturday, July 11, 2009

Photo Editing: Frame-ups and Special Effects

I am taking a class called Photo Editing: Frame-Ups and Special Effects from JessicaSprague.com. If you've ever taken a class from her, in person or online, you know how terrific she is. This is a two week class with a new lesson each day. Today we learned about a technique called Through the Viewfinder which makes a photo resemble an old vintage one taken with square format cameras. To try it out, I used this photo I took last week of these roses. I love the effect and it was so easy! I highly recommend any of her classes - she is a wiz when it comes to enhancing photos in Photoshop/Elements. If this interests you, take a look at her website as it is full of good things.

2 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

Your photography is wonderful and what fun to be taking a class.
I love the way that the photograph looks like a vintage one.

Hugs
Carolyn

YSLGuy said...

I would love to have PHotoshop and play around with my pictures more.

I really love the borders and effects I often see with peoples photos on their blogs