Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Monday Roses

I have to say, I adore vacation days. My first day of vacation was Monday and my friend Sharen came to visit. Don't you love these little roses that she brought me from her garden? They fit perfectly in my little silver vase. So sweet, they begged to be photographed. We had a pleasant afternoon talking art and catching up on each other's life. Today I must continue working on my Silver Bella swaps. I hope to have a design finalized for the Bella Holiday Fabric Fat Book. I'm almost there but that last 20% is always the hardest.

2 comments:

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Sharon,

I love your little vase and roses.
Have a wonderful vacation and hope that you have a fun time and get all the projects done you want to.

Hugs
Carolyn

carole said...

Hi Sharon:
Well, I am glad you visited with your friend, Sharen, shared thoughts, talked and received the lovely little roses : )
I will e-mail you later.
I lie the changes you have made to your blog. Pretty. I love the 3 bees always.
warmly,
carole