Monday, June 22, 2009

Thankful

Sunday night, I felt a sudden sense of gratitude. Seeing the water pour from the bathroom faucet, I thought of all the people who do not have the luxery of running water, let alone such plentiful water to bathe. With all the news we hear from around the world today, it makes me feel thankful for all that I have in my life. Thankful for a wonderful day spent with family on Father's Day, thankful for the beautiful summer weather, thankful to have this life. I hope your weekend was joyful.

2 comments:

Queenmothermamaw said...

A bouquet of flowers like this can make you feel gratitude. And yes the water situation. My blog today is about a missionary trip and no water to drink except bottled. Blessings
QMM

carole said...

Hi Sharon:
Lovely pot of fleurs and a wonderful sentiment you expressed. You are such a sweetie.
I am glad you had a lovely Father's day!!!
You are so nice.
hugs
carole