Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Lovely Award

Laura so kindly passed on this blog award to me. Thanks so much, Laura - you made my day!

The Rules of the Award:
Accept the award and post it on your blog along with the name of the person who gave it to you and their blog link. Pass the award on to five other blogs that you've recently discovered. Don't forget to contact the other bloggers to let them know they've been chosen for this award.

I am passing this on to these blogs which I've just recently found and enjoyed:
  1. Gabriela Delworth - Lots of eye candy, tutorials and more
  2. Karla's Cottage - Wonderful types of artwork and creative adventures
  3. Fleur de Bee - Sweet, yummy photos of artwork and period costumes
  4. dream create share - Dreamy, fabulous creations. Vintage inspired
  5. Linda Albrecht - Lots of soft colored paper crafts
Don't forget to stop by Laura's blog and view her exquisite mosaics, too!

5 comments:

RoyalTLady said...

Hi,

I came by via QMM. Your blog is so beautiful. You deserved such award!

Enjoy the soft pinky very much... so soothing and peaceful...(in the previous entry)

Thank you for sharing.

RTL

Queenmothermamaw said...

Congrats on the award. That pink is so soft and feminine looking. Blessings
QMM

Linda Albrecht said...

You have a beautiful blog! Such pretty postings. Thank you for the award...I am honored as it comes from someone with such good taste.

Linda:-)

carole said...

Hi Sharon:
You definitely deserve this award!!!
You chose some nice ones too.
I will e-mail you later.
Have a super day.
hugs
carole

Dede Warren said...

Thanks so much for passing this award onto me, and my little blog! It was so very kind, and I am completely honored.

Dede