Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kitties and Cupcakes

Laura recently described my blog as "Kitties and Cupcakes!!". Well, yes.... I do like to post photos of both of them (they are both oh, so sweet :-) ). So here's Gracie saying "I spy... a cupcake"! I loved hearing how Laura viewed my blog from her perspective. So now I'm wondering, what does my blog say to you?

Oh, and speaking of Gracie, can I just say one more time (in case I've not mentioned it) how smart she is? When she wants my attention, she will get up on her back legs and literally tap me on my arm or shoulder with her paw (just like a person would). When I look at her, I can see on her face that she wants me to follow her and of course she is quite happy when I do so. Unlike Nippy who sleeps most of the day, Gracie's mind is always going. Sometimes it's hard for me to keep up with her as she demands my attention. Love, love, love the kitties! xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Queenmothermamaw said...

Your blog, says to me, I love Miss Gracie and all pretty things, soft and cuddly. Blessings
QMM

carole said...

Hi Sharon:
I love Miss Gracie.
Your blog says to me; feminine, gentle with strength, fou fou : ) a friend, and creative talent!!!
I will e-mail you in the morning as I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.
hugs to you & Tina!!!
carole

A Fanciful Life said...

QMM and Carole - I'm so glad you love my Miss Gracie. :-) I do too (as if you couldn't tell :-)). She's just the sweetest, smartest, most adorable companion!

Lea Remedi said...

What a wonderful tea party!!