Sunday, June 14, 2009

Almost Tea Party Time

Don't miss this 2nd annual magical blog tea party on June 27, 2009 hosted by Vanessa at A Fanciful Twist. It's sure to be the blog event of the year! I'm already planning for the party...

I was visited today by one of my party guests. She stopped by to make sure that all her forest friends will be welcome. But of course! It is a magical tea party.
After she left, I had a very good day. Why? Because after having a migraine headache for three straight days, it finally lifted. I felt like a real person again. And there were roses to be deadheaded, dishes to be washed and kitties to be played with. With summer coming this week, I also changed my bedroom from the red and gold winter colors to white, pink and soft green. Goodbye flannel sheets until fall!

4 comments:

Queenmothermamaw said...

Thank goodness the migraine is gone. Can't have any fun with a migraine. I love the idea of a Mad tea party. Got to hurry, hurry, can't be late. Blessings
QMM

carole said...

Wow Sharon:
The fairy is beautiful!!! I love her wand her crown of flowers. You really are magical. I am still at my daughters; getting ready to go home and I will do my post about "6" today.
I am glad your migraine finally left you!!!
Talk with you later.
hugs
carole

rochambeau said...

So glad your migraine has lifted Sharon, thanks to that magical fairy!!

Thinking now about Vanessa's tea!
xox
Constance

A Fanciful Life said...

Thanks everyone - I feel so much better! Waiting patiently for the garden fairy to come back again...