Monday, June 29, 2009

2nd Annual Mad Tea Party: And A Fine Party It Was

Vanessa's Mad Tea Party this past weekend was just a hoot. I spent hours pouring over the other blog parties and made it to almost all of them, I think (the party continues :-) ). It was so much fun but exhausting! I had to take a break several times and then come back for more. What a talented and creative bunch of ladies. It was fascinating to see the different ways that each blogger expressed herself. From stuffed bunnies and clay figurines to real puppies and a multitude of costumed people, it was a treat for the senses. I am already looking forward to the 3rd annual Mad Tea Party.

I was glad to discover many of the blogs with their wonderful eye candy. I'll definitely be going back to many of them. And thank you to those who left so many kind comments about my party. It doesn't take much to get me into a fairy outfit or anything foofy!

3 comments:

carole said...

Oh Sweet Garden Fairy:
You did it!!!
Yours was the whistle from a tea pot : )
Smashing success.
I am getting your items together now to mail to you.
Have a great week and do attempt to relax a bit.
Hi to Tina : )
hugs
carole

Cindy said...

loved your tea party and I was very happy to find your blog! :)

Queenmothermamaw said...

I didn't make en all, but enjoyed yours. There is a lot to be discovered on this blog adventure. Blessings
QMM