Monday, May 4, 2009

A Rose Is a Rose, Is a Cupcake


Here's a peek at some of the cupcake photos I took this past weekend. I took somewhere between 400 - 500 photos and what fun it was! We finally ate the cupcakes (they were starting to get a little stale) but it was painful cutting into them as they looked like little works of art. I'm going to post more of them, but I'm trying to figure out a way to convert a batch of photos for web all at once. I use PSE 5 right now which does not do that. If you know of a way, please let me know.

I took some of the photos in the morning at my southeast facing window and again in the afternoon on the opposite side of the house in the northwest facing window. And you know who was there both times. Yes, Gracie the snack cat did her best to get a bite. Unfortunately for her, she was one disappointed kitty as I needed to keep the beautiful frostings intact. But we did get lots of Gracie pics, too.

2 comments:

carole said...

Hi Sharon:
Love those cupcakes and roses; so enticing. I did a post this morning: 3 pretty photos of roses : )
I love Gracie as I use to have a big gray cat, Charlie, that had a tail like a chipmunk and loved everyone. He would eat tuna casserole with jalapenos, yogurt and cottage cheese. Go figure : )

Kerry McKibbins said...

Just beautiful.