Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Pansey For You

Just some lovely flowers to brighten your day. I happened upon these in a planter at work today. I was photographing a lecture and walking back to the main building, when I found a planter box between the preschool and the youth & teen center just chock full of blooming flowers.

Of course I had to stop and take pictures. When have I ever passed up a beautiful flower?
It's always a nice diversion in my day when I get to take photos.

Next time you spot some beautiful flowers, stop and take them in. Nature is all around you, if you just open your eyes. And isn't that a great way to take a break in a busy day?

2 comments:

carole said...

Hi Sharon:
Pansies, oh how I love them. They are so soft and velvety!!!
They are good memory talismans : )
The bougainvillea too!!!
Have a marvelous day
peace
carole

KarenSue said...

oooooh pretty!