Friday, May 8, 2009

More Cupcake Love






So I was going to take a break from the cupcakes. Then my sister called from Whole Foods and said they had new cupcakes. Okay, I said. Buy them! I photographed them after dinner while I still had light coming in from the soon to be setting sun. Of course Gracie was quite excited and she did manage to get a few licks in, but not before I got most of the shots.

Last weekend, the cupcakes were not so fresh by the time I got through. So tonight I promised I would not take any more photos so my sis could eat these while they were still fresh. I have to say, the carrot cupcake was quite tasty. But the rose cupcake, so incredibly beautiful. I may print a few photos for the baker at Whole Foods who makes the wonderful frosting designs.

6 comments:

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice they look delousssssou...thanks for sharing...

BonnieRose said...

wow.. that looks sooo good.. I'm hungry now.. LOL

cindyn said...

I really have a thing for cupcakes, so thanks for sharing! I so wish we had a whole foods-but with cupcakes like that, I'd need a whole new wardrobe in no time!

Rozette said...

I love cupcakes. I think I will make them for Mother's day. Thanks for the idea. Of course, they will, by means, be as pretty as these.

carole said...

Good Morning Sharon:
I mailed off your package and there is a vintage brass fining of a cat; tell Gracie it is her likeness : )
Have a great day
peace
carole

Sharon said...

Hello Carole,
Thanks so much - I'll be checking the mail and will post a picture here when I receive it. Gracie wishes you a happy mother's day. She gave her cat mom a big snuggle this morning (I'm sure she would have liked to give flowers, but you know...)
Sharon