Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Love Surprises

I just love coming home to surprises. Here's what the mail-lady brought today. What's more fun than getting a colorful package in the mail?

When I opened the box, this is what I saw. How beautiful!And underneath the beautiful bow was gold striped tissue. Inside of that was a roll of vintage white paper lace.
And underneath the lace were two vintage rose buttons and a brass cat charm.
Aren't they delicious? I have to thank Carole whose blog is A Bohemian Market. I was one winner of her recent giveaway and she was just so generous! Carole is also the proprietress of A Bohemian Market Etsy store with many fabulous vintage finds. And what a sweetie she is - check out her blog and store for a treat. Thanks so much Carole - Miss Gracie checked out the buttons and cat and gave her feline approval!

2 comments:

Laura said...

ohhhh my. love that kitty button!!!! :)

carole said...

Hi Sharon:
I am happy that Gracie gave her approval : )
It is fun to share and you made my day!!!
The rose and other flower cupcakes always make for beautiful photographs that I thought Sharon needs these 2 vintage metal rose buttons : )
Thank you for enjoying your surprises : )
Take care
peace
carole