Friday, May 29, 2009

Creamy or Crunchy?

I discovered Almond Butter recently and is it yummy. It really tastes pretty much like peanut butter so if you like that, you'll like almond butter. I haven't tried the Trader Joe brand yet (which I bought today) but I presume it will taste like the Barney Butter I recently had. I always prefer crunchy; creamy just seems so plain. Which do you prefer?

And what goes great with peanut or almond butter? Why, chocolate of course. Our famous chocolate here on the west coast is See's Candies. This is the traditional chocolate to have for any holiday or occasion. My sis and I picked out these chocolates today to fill a one pound box (her idea, not mine!). After having my free sample at the store (that is a tradition there; every customer gets a free piece of candy each visit), and one at home, I've had my fill. I can only handle so much sweets.

But they certainly were picture worthy. I do love See's chocolates. One of my fondest memories is getting the special Easter candies (from the Easter Bunny, of course) in my basket each year. I loved the solid chocolate bunny, but the big deorated candy egg was really special. The memories are just as good as the candy.

3 comments:

~*~Felicia~*~ said...

aw man way to post yummy delicious chocolate while I'm suppose to be on a DIET!!! lol looks sooooo good!!!

Laura K. Aiken - Mosaics said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

carole said...

Hi Sharon:
I eat creamy : )
I love See's candy too. It was always a treat to go and get the free piece. Sivinity fudge was my xhoice : ) Like a white fluffy cloud : )
peace
carole