Friday, April 17, 2009

This & That

  1. The girls go to the vet on Saturday -- Nipper must be captured!

  2. Spring asparagus is really good right now. Roast it in olive oil and add some shaved parmesan cheese before serving. Ummmm...

  3. The weather is beginning to warm up ... that makes it a great time to start walking more and take more outdoor photos.

  4. I don't think I can listen to the news so much anymore. It's not that I don't want to stay abreast of current events, but at some point it really becomes depressing. Why don't they have a positive-news channel?

  5. So glad it's Friday, even if it was a short work week. :-)

2 comments:

Kerry McKibbins said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am SO GLAD you did because now I have found yours and it is just beautiful. You have inspired me (read: kicked me in the arse) to carry my camera around with me.

Laura said...

I know what you mean. I avoid the news. I just look at the weather online. :)