Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Silver Bella, Anyone?

Yipee - I'm a Bella! I have always wanted to attend Teresa McFayden's annual Silver Bella paper arts event. I'm not big on flying, which is one reason I don't attend events that are not in driving distance. However, last week I decided, if not now, then when? It's time to live a little and no vacation makes me happier than an artsy event. So I picked out my workshops, printed my spreadsheet and was at my desk prior to 6pm tonight when the registration link went live. Within 5 minutes I was in with all the workshops I selected! I had emailed Teresa a few times last week to make sure I had all the information. What a sweetie she was - I can't wait to meet her, the instructors and all the other bella's attending. Only 7 months to go - the countdown begins!

6 comments:

Jess said...

Oh sounds like fun! I bet you can hardly wait! :)

Ivana Clay said...

I am sooo jealous! Silver Bella is something I have on my to-do list when my kids get bigger! Now the hard part is just waiting for it to get here, right! :)

jillconyers said...

You're going to have so much fun. Take lots of pics :)

Jodie LeJeune said...

Hey Sharon! So nice to meet you and THANK YOU for stopping by. That's great news that you will be attending Silver Bella with us this year! Last year was my first year and now I'm hooked! You'll love it. If you hear someone with a New Orleans accent, that's me so be sure and come tell me hello! Can't wait to meet you!
Yes, you are now a Bella!
everything vintage

Pinkie Denise said...

Hello Sharon,
I will be going to Silver Bella too. I am from Northern California. Can't wait to meet you sounds so fun Pinkie Denise

Sharon Giordano said...

Pinkie Denise - Thanks for popping over here because I'm really glad you did. I absolutely love your site, it's really beautiful. I am so looking forward to meeting you too. What a time we all are going to have!