Monday, April 13, 2009

If the Shoe Fits... I'll Wear It!

My days off are over (almost, I still have this Wednesday off) but I did get a chance to do a little shopping last week. I'm thrilled with the new shoes above. My coworker had told me that she was at Marshall's recently and saw a pair of "Sharon-shoes". When she described them, I knew they were "Sharon-shoes". Knowing that the merchandise turns over quickly, I went there the next day to see if they still had them. I did find them, but they did not have my size. They were a great price and just my style (plus, I needed another pair of black shoes for work) so I was dissappointed to see they only had a few boxes left.

The next day, I was shopping at Trader Joe's when I decided to drop into TJ Maxx in the same shopping center. I rarely, if ever, go into there but since I was off work and having a leisurely day, I decided to browse. Imagine my surprise when I saw the same shoe (albiet $5 more and with a different brand label). And, they had one pair in my size. Score!

It was also time to replace my fitness shoes. Another score. Great shoes, great price, great box!

3 comments:

Jess said...

Super cute shoes! Gosh you remind me I need a new pair too - maybe I'll check out TJ's. :)

meg1620 said...

Love both pairs of shoes - especially the fitness ones.

You can't beat scores at TJ Maxx or Marshall's! :)

Theresa said...

Gotta love new shoes and on sale too!