Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and Happy Spring

Wishing you a happy Easter and happy Spring today. While I don't celebrate Easter any longer, I have fond memories of getting the fancy, candy Easter egg from See's Candy as a child. How much fun to wake up to the surprise of chocolates and candies covered with colorful foil wrappers in a special basket. My little sister and I would wear our matching Easter dresses with matching Easter hats and new patent leather shoes on as we went to church. Yes, fond memories.

On a sad note, I broke my bunny's ears today. I had the water hose stretched out to water further down, when it knocked the bunny over onto the cement. I tried using Super Glue to fit the ears back on, but they would not stick at all. If you know of another adhesive that will stick, please let me know! He now looks more like a squirrel.

2 comments:

KarenSue said...

there is an adhesive putty, can't think of the name, but I've had to use it when dd's dance earrings broke. You rub it in your hand to activate it....hmmmm...if you go to Ace or True Value, they could help ya.

Shell said...

Awww, poor bunny! I would try E6000 (I think that's what it's called) glue - I know they sell it at Hobby Lobby and Michael's. It's like an epoxy glue and is super strong.