Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Nipper

My formerly little Nipper is now four. Happy birthday, Nip! Looks like you've had too many strawberries today. She was 14 pounds at her last check-up. She goes in for her annual check-up this weekend - I'm keeping my fingers crossed she's not tipping the scale at 15!

Okay, so this wasn't her strawberry creme birthday cake, it was Tina's. But when she saw the strawberries, she had to have some. We were so surprised when she then went for the chocolate (don't worry, we quickly remembered chocolate is poisonous to cats and did not let her get another lick in). She did, however, get a strawberry.

Nip loves to lay on her back with her paws all curled up.

Here I am on my back and in the sun - hey, it doesn't get any better!

Decoration or real feline?

Nipper begins her daily nap each morning about 9:00 am and sleeps until 5 - 5:30 pm each day. She's not too picky about where she sleeps.

She was so fluffy as a kitten - just look at that fur.

What a face! Where did my tiny kitten go?

Just too cute... So in honor of her fourth birthday, leave your birthday greeting for Nippy in the comments and she will pick one winner to receive a My Mind's Eye Bohemia "Bluebird" Card Kit! She chose this kit because she really likes birds. Mew.

9 comments:

kitten91303 said...

OMGosh! She is just so sweet and just adorible!!! Happy Birthday Nip! I hope you get as many strawberries as your lil tummy can handle!

Jenn said...

your cat is so cute! Happy Birthday Nipper!

Eugenia said...

AWWW! She is soooo adorable! How cute with her little birthday hat on. :)

Heather Prins said...

cute kitty!

Eugenia said...

Hi there... Just wanted to tell you I tagged you here:
http://under-the-pink.blogspot.com/2009/04/tag-youre-it.html

:)

Laura said...

oh my goodness!!! she is so cute in her little birthday hat, i can hardly stand it!!! i am such a sucker for cute kitty cats. :)

happy birthday nipper!!!

cindy said...

What a cutie! I love her little "milk mustache"! Happy Birthday Nipper! :D

-c

Stacey said...

I'm a day late...Happy Belated Birthday Nipper. You are such a beautiful kitty. I hope you enjoyed your birthday treats yesterday.

cindy said...

i just wanted to say that nipper is perhaps the most precious creature to ever walk the planet. i just love tuxedo kitties! :D