Saturday, April 4, 2009

Good Morning

It's a beautiful, sunny day today. I'm starting my day off with a bowl of oatmeal and a ruby red grapefruit. What's in store for me today?
  • taking the girls to the vet for their annual check-up (this entails capturing one cat who refuses who be picked up)

  • hitting a few garage sales (also known as treasure hunting)

  • wandering through the farmer's market to get asparagus (yum!), strawberries (for me and Nip), and a crepe from the French bakery (ooh la la)

  • browsing at Michael's to see if there's anything I want to get with my birthday gift-card

  • taking some photographs (fun)

  • feeling guilty about not doing the "serious" tasks that are still waiting for me (hello, taxes)

What's your plan for the day?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I totally dig your list today! Wish I could go to the farmers market with you and treasure hunting!!!!
Hubby is making apple crepes tomorrow for breakfast... he is a master crepe maker! I have the recipe on my blog if you are interested... it is super easy. Just go to the {recipe} portion, I jst organized the ol' blog!!!!
Have a beautifully fabulous day!

Sharon said...

Don't you just love crepes?! I'll be looking for that recipe - thanks for sharing.

Rachel said...

Here you go, dear ...
http://ilovemythreesons.blogspot.com/2009/01/johns-crepes-1-cup-sifter-flour-2-tbsp.html