Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Trip to Michael's Craft Store

Today I finally made it to the new Michael's store. I was very impressed with how bright, light and fresh it looked. They had tons of scrapbook papers both in pads and single sheets. Lots to choose from including a lot of Basic Grey. They also had a nice selection of Prima flowers. The placement of the magazines was a little weird. They were mostly distributed in front of each cash register so that was a bit awkward if the cash register was open and someone was there paying. The bead department was hopping - I saw quite a few people there although I did not venture in much. I did meet Skipper, a darling dog that was shopping with Mom. Not sure what type of craft he was into....





2 comments:

Suz said...

They are carrying lots of great products recently... I bought some Tim Holtz at mine

Jessica C said...

Your Michael's is carrying AC modern albums? I'm jealous...