Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This One's for You, Mom

I made this scrapbook layout last fall in Cathy Zielske's Design Your Life class at Big Picture Scrapbooking. So here's the story behind this layout: my dear mom, who is from Sweden, has had a longstanding habit of mangling the English language. Some years back, she had gone on a shopping trip and was really excited about something she purchased. I asked her where she bought the item and she replied "World Asses". I thought for a moment and then the light bulb went on. She had gone shopping at Whole Earth Access! And that's how it is with my mom. Gotta love her. :-)

1 comment:

aBohemianMarket said...

Hi Sharon:
Your Mom is beautiful and looks so young!!! You and Tina are fortunate to share her genes. I like how she uses the English : )
Take care Sweetie
love & peace
carole