Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mail Anyone?

I spent my day today continuing to work on organizing my craft room. I have to admit that I'm not entirely following each week's lesson in Get Organized and Be Inspired. I'm a bit anxious to get going and since I've had the week off for vacation, I'm taking advantage of the time to skip ahead. Besides, the whole sketching-your-room-layout isn't really working for me. I'm so visual that I find it really hard to measure, sketch and then know what it's supposed to look like. My room is starting to look really good but you should see my hallway outside the room. Stuffed with boxes and things! I don't want to put any of it back in so I think it will live out there until I figure out what to do with it all.

So there I was, feeling pretty good about all the progress I made today when the mail came. It was a nice surprise to see two birthday cards but my excitement quickly turned to disappointment. There, with the rest of the mail was a fat envelope from the IRS. I knew a fat envelope could not be good! Those darn tax people, they've decided that I made a mistake on last year's return and are asking for a chunk of money back. Happy birthday to me. :-(

No comments: