Thursday, February 19, 2009

Isn't Target Great?

I really, really have tried to stay out of stores recently but I could not resist this lamp I found at Target today. Since I've been organizing the craft room, I knew it would look just right in there. The only problem is I can't decide if I want to keep the white shade or the pink shade with it.


The room has walls the color of chocolate milk, the furniture in the craft half of the room is white, and the furniture in other half is medium wood (pc desk, tv stand, secretary) and the accent color is pink. So, either the pink or white would work. I also spied some adorable white sheer curtains with pink polkadots at Bed Bath & Beyond. I am very tempted to get them. Hmmm... there may be a field trip tomorrow. Besides, a girl has to treat herself for her birthday, doesn't she?

1 comment:

Cathy... said...

Keep the pink shade! Cute lamp :)